Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's been awhile....

Yeah, I've been doing anything but posting, for a bit... apologies to all of you - your devotion is much appreciated.

Late summer became a blur of amusement parks, work, various personal obligations, and studying. Yes - studying... I haven't taken a test for like 13 years, but decided to pursue a professional certification that should make it easier to find work next time I'm on the bench. It was pretty hard work, and I'm glad it's over. These things are a racket, too - they charge major bucks for the class and the materials and to get and stay certified on top if that - basically like a work tax.

I've taken up cigars to complement the bourbon... tough part is finding an hour alone, outside, to enjoy it.

Incidentally - watching the Rutgers game - NC just opened up a 17-6 lead in the first half .... big time football, indeed. Maybe they can come back....

So tired of the politics stuff, though Palin is easy on the eyes...is that reason enough to vote her in? Anyhow I'll be back.....

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you. One question regarding this:

"I've taken up cigars to complement the bourbon..."

Have you invested in a green smoking jacket? Lord?

Good to have you back!

9/12/2008 7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! First Pastor Jill, now Sarah Palin! My daughter is going to Germany next month to promote the German language version of Money Shot. Do you want me to ask her to bring back photos of Angela Merkel for you?

9/13/2008 10:22 AM  
Blogger Al DePantsdowno said...

Alright. First, let me say that I had to check out the Aldo Nova video. It totally rocked! Second, The comment about Virginia's daughter and money shots was very disturbing. Finally, maybe you could take your laptop out with you when you have your cigar and write a blog entry. This one couldn't have taken more time than it takes to have a smoke.

9/14/2008 9:01 PM  
Blogger Al DePantsdowno said...

And check out the Bangles video. I don't think they were all born with vaginas.

9/14/2008 9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know one person who was born with one!

9/15/2008 8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cancel my subsciption! The lack of updates isn't worth the click of the mouse!

9/30/2008 3:36 PM  
Blogger Al DePantsdowno said...

Apparently this blog is now being updated quarterly. I never got the notice!

10/02/2008 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google