Sunday, April 13, 2008

What's new?

The big news is that I got lucky. No, not THAT way - but after 13 months, I was able to leave my gig at ...rhymes with "witty" group. The people that I would have missed got the boot about a week after I left, so there is not much that I miss. Food from street vendors tops the very short list.

New job is working for and with people that I like, and have known for a long time. Instead of just under 2 hours each way by train/car, I'm looking at about an hour's drive. The work is interesting, so far, and I'm getting about 26 miles to the gallon overall. Spring is slowly coming....life is good.

I'll get back to bitching about life soon, just wanting to enjoy this moment...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your moment!
Now start that humorous bitching.

4/14/2008 9:52 PM  
Blogger Al DePantsdowno said...

Life's good? I'll believe it when you really do get lucky.

4/16/2008 11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're sooooooo busy ... let's go -- your two readers are waiting. Do we have to wait another month?

4/20/2008 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google