Monday, July 21, 2008

No News Is Not Good News, Apparently...

All of this taunting... is it my fault to be in a midsummer brainout? It is digusting out every day... work is fine - a time consuming administration of business functions ... every weekend the Kafkaesque blur of errands, family gatherings, and traffic. On an up note, my son re-broke his front tooth... you know, the one he cracked on a door knob a few months back? He seems to be.....OK see? this is why I haven't written... somehow all I got at this point: kids and broken teeth, kids throwing up in the pool, kids crying when it's time to leave.... How about the Mets? 11 0f their last 13, tied for first in the East.... election is just too boring...why does the air conditioner blow lukewarm air? I need more time....

8 Comments:

Blogger Al DePantsdowno said...

I have been rethinking this whole kids thing myself lately and I've come to the conclusion that I have become significantly less productive than I would like to be. I can't see it getting any better in the near future either. Especially with my wife talking about signing up for Pop Warner football, after seeing the million dollar field they're installing at the park across the street. They have practice five days a week and games on the weekend. When do I get my life back?

7/22/2008 2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were productive. You produced the kids.

7/23/2008 9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were productive. You produced the kids.

7/23/2008 9:34 PM  
Blogger Al DePantsdowno said...

Either August was very busy or very slow. Hopefully September will see some increased production in this blog.

8/27/2008 10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone home? Hell--ooooooo . . .

9/02/2008 8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog has become worth exactly what I pay for it!

9/06/2008 7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be back soon - was tied up studying for a certification for work - nonsense crap, but pretty much required these days. Passed the test, yesterday, posting again, soon...

9/06/2008 9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ignore your blog and your readers will go away! Bof of us!

9/11/2008 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google