Monday, June 23, 2008

OT or Muscle Shirt Seat Covers

A few weeks back I was at my daughters softball practice, and decided to make the best of it by teaching my son how to clean out the van. While sweeping out debris and windexing, a mom in the next van over says - "Steve?" I look over, and it's that old girlfriend, famed for the OT play... she was only in the picture briefly, but her memory lingers. Anyhow, we chat for a minute or two...kids playing softball, live around here, blah blah. I explain how I'm teaching the boy the fine art of keeping his vehicle clean ("It's a clean machine..."), and she asks if it has muscle shirt seat covers..... just like the wheels I romanced her in, all those years ago....



Anyhow, the answer is no, no need for the seat covers at this time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Come on, son . . . Let me show you how to use Windex. A real Moccio can make a bottle of this last for years. . ." Excellent posting--and the idea of what was running through your head when you realized it was The OT Queen is hilarious.

6/25/2008 8:47 PM  
Blogger Al DePantsdowno said...

I can't believe you have nothing to write about for three weeks in a row. Surely something has been happening that you want to share with your readers. Inquiring minds want to know!!!

7/14/2008 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google