Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy New Year

2008 is gone - good riddance. Personally, it ended on a good note, as I was called back to my last client for a new engagement - this is very good news, work is getting harder to come by, I hear.



About a week before Christmas, brought the family up to Jersey City for the wife's family holiday get-together. I walk in and and one of the 90 -something year old aunts comes up to me and says "I haven't seen you in awhile... you look OLD." I basically let it go, but you know how hard it was to resist ...



While I probably need to start watching what I eat, we did eat at a good burger joint, earlier. Highly recommended.



Gotta share this. Flipping throught the stations on the way to work, heard the DJs joking and singing "where's the fire, where's the fire?" and I had an immediate and violent flashback to a children's record I had back as far as '69 or so. Google is your friend, and I share the gem with you. Predictable "surprise" ending, but still heavy for a 4 year old.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had never seen Uncle jay. That was pretty good! Now post again.

1/06/2009 8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had never seen Uncle jay. That was pretty good! Now post again.

1/06/2009 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google