Monday, February 23, 2009

Stuck at home

OK, so it has been noted that I'm between jobs, again. At this time, I'm stuck in the house with a sick kid, wishing it were a bit nicer, outside. I'm working on piecing together my hints for saving a buck, but keeping the heat turned down, and jumping off the Parkway to pick up at Rt 138 eastbound to Rt 18 northbound to avoid the dollar toll are just too obvious ... at least to me.

I've never been a huge James Bond fan, but this piece with Sean Connery could sway me....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The open collar adds to the whole thing. "Even if you give them the last word, they still want to say it again."

2/25/2009 6:39 PM  
Blogger Al DePantsdowno said...

That reminds me of a joke. What do thousands of battered women across the country have in common?

2/26/2009 9:54 AM  
Blogger Al DePantsdowno said...

How about these?
What do you say to a woman with two black eyes???
Nothing, you done told her twice.
What's the first thing a woman does when she gets back from the battered women's clinic?
The dishes if she knows what's good for her.

http://seeitornot.faketrix.com/comedy-pics-35-funny-t-shirt-battered-women-joke.htm

2/26/2009 10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z . . . .

3/05/2009 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google