Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dancin'? no... Walken!

Truth is, this is not not news, I'm just waaaaayyyyy behind on some of this pop culture stuff.

Whenever I see Christopher Walken, I generally think of Captain Koons, or, maybe Secretary Cleary. It's been a long time since I watched Pennies From Heaven, and I forgot about this number. So, twenty years later, he proved he's still got it.... impressive stuff.

Extra Credit - OK, while I'm at it with the movie / music references, this tune saved the world in which movie? Hint, not Nightmare...

This is just fun.

2 Comments:

Anonymous You Know Who said...

I don't know the movie, but I do know that Christopher Walken is dullsville. The guy made a career out of looking like the alien from Communion. Who could watch this guy for an entire movie? Not me. Hrumph!

5/29/2009 10:07 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

He can still dance.

And the answer to the question has nothing to do with him. Nicholson, Steiger, Portman, Devito, Bening.... all in , no Walken.

5/30/2009 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google