Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Radio, Radio....

I should have seen the pitch coming.

Woman calls me up from some sort of radio operation, Voice America, saying they are looking for someone to add to their portfolio of business broadcasts, and that my background would fit in well - can we talk about me doing a show? On the one hand I'm flattered, but my basic thought is - I have no time for this nonsense. I let her know I'm kinda busy, but she persists, claiming that it would easy, with available training, to put together 13 one hour shows.... huh? 13? I figured maybe a fifteen minute chat but this is nuts - the kicker - It will only cost me $6500 to have the privilege of working for Voice America!! A couple of follow up calls to try and persuade me, but ...

I said no, thanks, at this time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll give you $3,000 for 10 shows.

5/03/2007 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google