Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Where is the Teachers Union when you need them?

OK - perhaps the slap at the union is gratuitous, but what the heck. I've got my UFCW withdrawal card, and paid my dues, so I can poke at the unions if I want to.

But getting back to this news story, do you get the sense that whether the U.S. was wrapped up in this military activity in Iraq or not, there would still be this kind of stuff going on? The big difference is, we would never hear about it. Will the students be intimidated, and toe the line, or will they stand up to the terrorists?

Final point - you can love or hate Bush, favor or oppose our involvement in Iraq, drive a Prius or an Excursion - I don't care - but if you think these teacher killers are anything but verminous terrorists, and that they deserve anything less than extermination, I think you are a fool and a traitor to humanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google